The R350 grant is very important to people who are without an income and suffering because of the Covid-19 lockdown.
The Social Security Agency has explained that they had to deal with many millions of applications and this put a strain on their systems. They have also made it possible for those who were rejected to apply again.
Now Sassa has put their records online so you can see if your SRD grant applicants were processed and you can check on the status. Applicants will be very pleased that they can now check the progress of their COVID-19 SRD grant applications.
Before you proceed to check your SASSA R350 Grant Status online, you will need your ID Number and Phone number used to submit the application.
How To Check Your SASSA R350 Grant Status
- The first step to checking on your application is to click on or copy and paste this URL in your browser: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Here, you will be able to check the progress of your grant by entering first your ID number and then your cellphone number. If these details are correct you will receive an update on the application.
- SASSA R350 Grant Application Form Portal 2021 | www.srd.sassa.gov.za
- How To Change SASSA R350 Grant Payment Method In 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About SASSA R350 Grant Payment 2021
- How To Appeal For SASSA R350 Grant
- How To Check SASSA Balance On Your Phone Using USSD Code
- Check SASSA Payment Dates 2021 Calendar Here | From March 2021 – March 2022
- List Of Post Offices Where You Can Collect Your SASSA R350 Grant
Through the provision of the Social Relief of Distress (SRD), Sassa has explained that they aim to assist people who face undue hardship and they hope to ensure that many do not go to bed hungry.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.