Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.
Your portfolio will cover the provision of pharmaceutical care by taking responsibility for the patient’s medicine-related needs and being accountable for meeting these needs.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Basic Pharmacist Assistance qualification
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Sound numerical skills
- Strong command of the English language and a second language
- Willing and able to work retail hours
HOW TO APPLY
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 10 June, 2021 – 12:00
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.