Do you find it difficult in preparing an appropriate Marketing Resume Template? If yes, then this informative article is for you.
Job seekers into the marketing profession need to create their resume in a well-structured manner. The only reason is high competition to acquire a marketing job.
Your resume template shall be eye-catching and well presented to make an effective impression. Below are certain aspects that are to be taken care of, while creating a marketing resume template.
Requirements Of A Good Marketing Resume Template
An ideal marketing resume template shall include contact details, position applied career goals, a summary of qualifications, and job history.
A candidate shall highlight his contact information at the beginning of the resume template. The contact information includes the applicant’s name, postal address, phone number, and email address. This will help the prospective employer to contact the applicant via phone or email.
Do mention your career goal and passion for marketing occupation. Also, state your qualities that fit the position applied for.
Summary Of Qualifications
Enlist the degrees attained and the institutions attended in the reverse chronological order. Also, state your area of expertise and skills that are relevant to the post applied. Organizational and personal skills would be an added advantage to execute the tasks in marketing occupation. Therefore, do make a point to list your personal skills.
This is one of the most important sections of your marketing resume template. Here you need to include the responsibilities held and your achievements as a marketing professional.
It would aid the prospective employer to know the skills you would bring to the table. Proper representation of your abilities would increase your chance of securing the job.
Sample Marketing Resume Template 1
You need to create an effective marketing resume in order to get an interview call. As there is fierce competition for marketing positions, recruiters just scan through job seekers’ resumes. Your resume needs to be an attention-grabbing document, for securing an interview call.
987 West Viewmont Way
Seattle, WA 456123
Phone: (995) 752368
Seeking a challenging position as a marketing manager to utilize my professional skills and contribute to the company’s growth
XYZ Beauty Products, Brewster, WA
2007 to present
- Worked with the manager for promotional campaigns of the company’s products
- Assisted in the design and planning of the marketing campaigns for the beauty products
- Responsible for organizing press conferences and submitting press releases periodically
- Coordinated with account executives for proper implementation of the company’s plans
LMN Beauty Co., Davenport, IA
- Responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports
- Coordinated with the sales team for proper implementation of marketing plans and strategies
- Oversaw the production and design work of all the sales & marketing material
Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing, May 2005
University of Washington,
PageMaker and MS office software packages.
Sample Marketing Resume Template 2
21 Brush Street, Detroit
MI (123) 48821
Phone: (456) 9852462
Objective: To obtain a position of a marketing manager in a well-established organization.
Summary of Professional Skills:
- Successful track record of managing key accounts and projects
- Creating effective presentations for senior management officials
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound leadership skills with abilities to perform in a team
ABC Inc., Madison, Wisconsin
Product Manager, July 2003-present
- Managed logistics and timely distribution of the products to 05 different locations.
- Coordinated training activities for key account representatives
- Responsible for product launching & equipment delivery across various locations
- Coordinated with region managers for reviewing sales goal & meeting targets
- Prepare status reports for new product launch
- Conduct competitor research to analyze competitors’ product offerings, features and price range
- Responsible for reviewing product pricing and setting new prices.
DEF LLC, Warren, Detroit
Customer Service Manager, Aug 2000 to June 2003
- Coordinated ERP training for sales team members in order to make a smooth transition to the new system
- Oversaw hiring and training activities in the customer service department
- Directed staff responsible for coordinating shipments, handling calls and processing orders
- Reorganized the sales team and customer service team to reduce time spent on administrative activities
Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and Finance 2000
University of Detroit Mercy, Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI
Ms. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and PageMaker.