Do you find it difficult in preparing an appropriate MBA Resume Template? If yes, then this informative article is for you.
A resume is a brief summary of your educational qualification, professional experience, and personal skills relevant to the post applied.
Hence, your resume needs to possess peculiar characteristics to make a high impact on the recruiters. There exist a certain style and format to build an effective MBA resume template.
As a Masters in business administration (MBA) is a dynamic and relatively new degree, you need to place the education section at the top of your resume template. State your specialization subject and percentage scored in the MBA course. Also, mention your college and university name in this section. You can also include information about your bachelor’s degree in this section.
It’s advisable to place the professional experience section after the education section in the MBA resume template. Enlist names of the organizations you served earlier and positions held in the respective companies.
Demonstrate the details of the position and highlight your notable accomplishments in previous organizations. This may include streamlining the process to improve efficiency, introducing the training programs to enhance employee efficiency and many more.
Put forth your computer skills relevant to the job applied in this part of the resume template. This may include proficiency in using Ms-office software packages, software programming languages, and many more.
You may mention your participation in various co-curricular activities held in college. Also state awards and honors earned in this section of the MBA resume template.
Sample MBA Resume Template 2
An MBA resume shall highlight various responsibilities and major accomplishments in the professional section. Showcasing your abilities enhances your chances of getting selected for the interview round. You can get an idea to create an effective sample MBA resume, referring below:
452, S boulder Rd, Boulder
CO (123) 45678
Phone: (987) 7894562
Strategic Marketing Executive
A creative marketing executive with a proven track record in consumer products & IT industries from reputed companies. Ability to devise business plans, marketing strategies, and acquire new clientele.
Areas of expertise include:
Business Development Competitor research Product launch
Financial Modeling Product branding Team building
ABC Healthcare Inc., Denver, CO
Senior Marketing Manager, 9/2003-present
Oversaw brand positioning, designing marketing campaigns, created marketing kits, and conducted competitor research.
- Responsible for creating marketing plans and its successful implementation to achieve financial objectives
- Assisted in developing strategy for regional trade shows for the company
- Managed key marketing activities that include advertising, promotional campaigns and direct marketing initiatives
- Achieved 25% year on year growth in ad sales
- Conduct competitor research to identify competitors’ product offerings, features and pricing points
LMN Worldwide Medicines Inc, Lincoln, IL
Marketing Manager, April 2002 to June 2003
- Led the launch of www.lmnmedicines.com along with the designing of brand marketing sections of the site
- Negotiated pricing contracts for vendors and managed timely delivery to vendors
- Developed a strategy to calculate the ROI for self-service websites
- Created guidelines document for E-commerce negotiations on the company’s site
Masters of Business Administration 3/2002
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
B.S. degree in Biology, 5/2000
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
Member of American Marketing Association, 2002-2005.
Sample MBA Resume Template 3
An effective MBA Finance resume is necessary to secure a job in the financial domain. The key sections of your MBA Finance resume are career goals, major achievements, professional experience, and education.
All these sections should be well presented to create an attention-grabbing resume. Your resume needs to be well structured in order to get you that coveted job.
12th Ave SE, Stanley,
ND (451) 45678
Phone: (997) 842894
Objective: Seeking a challenging position in the Financial Management arena and utilizing my skills to develop financial plans, thereby contributing to the company’s growth.
Career Achievements: Awarded by XYZ Bank as the “loan manager” for the year 2006-07
PQR LLC, Linton, ND Dec 2008- present
Led a group of 10 finance associates responsible for monthly financial reporting, budgeting and revenue collection
- Responsible for creating excel reports that generate necessary information to calculate the company’s profitability
- Created a tracking system for billing that assisted team members to determine their monthly status for revenue collection
XYZ Bank, Bismarck, ND 2006-Nov 2008
- Responsible for loan disbursement, debt reconciliation and maintaining customer relations
- Design loan schemes and finalize interest rates to acquire increased market share.
- Manage HNWI accounts and maintain contacts with various bank branches.
- Achieved 15% year on year growth in loan disbursement
- Evaluate and sort the loan applications to forward them to senior officials
Masters of Business Administration April 2006
Main Courses included Finance, Business Strategy, Risk Management, and Business research
University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
Proficient in using Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, PowerPoint and statistical package SPSS
Member of American Banking Association, 2005-2006
Volunteer for American Investment Association, 2004-2005.