The Free State Department of Education is inviting applications for Internships from Unemployed Youth who have completed Diploma/Degree, as part of the Department’s initiatives to address its critical and scarce skills in the following fields:
GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2021 TO 2023
Stipend (Monthly Allowance): Diploma / Degree R5 729.00 per month
Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management: Degree or National Diploma in Logistic Purchasing/ Supply Chain Management.
- Acquisition/ Demand Management: Degree or National Diploma in Purchasing/ Supply Chain Management.
- Contract Management: Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management: Degree in Accounting/ B.Com/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management.
- A+,N+, MCSE,CCNA, Security +, Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Platforms (Windows OS, Office 365, Cloud Solutions
- Programmer: Software Development Qualification IT Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma/Degree in Statistics
- Financial Accounting, Accounting & Tax
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Diploma/Degree Internal Auditing IT Auditing
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Degree in Law
Human Resources Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management/Administration
- Transport Management
- Registered Counsellor/ Social Worker (2)
- Honors in Psychology (2)
- Health and Safety Management (1)
- Labour Law or Labour Relations
HOW TO APPLY
The following documents should accompany all applications:
- An official New Z83 should accompany all applications and it is obtainable from any government department or from the Department’s District offices and institutions,
- A CV with certified copies of ID and relevant qualifications. (Applicants are informed that applications, qualifications, ID’s and CV’s will not be returned.
- Only Free State Province citizens may apply.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Successful applicants:
- Should be prepared to be placed within the Free State Department of Education sections/ districts and institutions.
- Should be prepared to commence the internship programme as determined by the FSDOE.
- With a Diploma/Degree will be required to sign a 24 months Internship Agreement/Contract with the Department.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, 19 MARCH 2021 at 16:00. If you do not receive any response from us within 1 month after the closing date, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and other Social Platforms.