Do you find it difficult in preparing an appropriate Education Resume Template? If yes, then this informative article is for you.
An effective education resume template is highly recommended to kick start your career in the field of education. Your resume template plays a key role in getting an interview call from a reputed and well-established educational institute. Hence, it’s advisable to create a good education resume with the help of certain guidelines.
Structure Of Education Resume Template
Here are the sections that are to be covered, while creating an ideal education resume template. Important elements of the education resume template include Contact details, career objective, notable achievements, employment summary, and educational details.
Types Of Educational Resume Templates
There exist several sub-categories for the education resume template as per the post applied. Some of the types include Athletic trainer, Librarian, Teacher, and trainer. The basic nature of resume templates for all of the above positions remains identical. The only modification is the relevant experience and degrees attained.
One of the most important sections of an education resume template is the employment summary. You need to highlight your overall teaching experience with various schools and institutions. Showcase your role in several school activities and events. Also mention the dynamic teaching methods adopted for a better understanding of the subject.
Do mention your prominent achievements & honors that are relevant to the position applied. This would add importance to your profile & make you stand out from the competition.
Educational Qualifications shall be mentioned after the employment summary section. Degrees attained and universities attended shall be highlighted here. Creating your resume template by considering the above-mentioned guidelines would ease your efforts in the job hunt.
Sample Education Resume Template 1
An education resume shall emphasize job seeker’s experience and notable accomplishments. Enlisting academic achievements creates a positive impression of your candidature.
Below is a sample education resume template that you can use.
253, North Street
Brookfield, Chicago, IL
To provide quality education in Social Studies & enhance my teaching capabilities.
- More than 05 years of teaching experience
- Experimenting with new teaching methodologies
- Designing useful instructional activities for easy understanding
- Well conversant in French and Spanish
ABC High School, Bellwood, IL 2005 – 2008
Social Science Teacher
- Taught Economics to 9th & 10th-grade students
- Prepared and conducted bi-weekly tests for improving the scoring performance of students
- Guided the school’s debate team for inter-school Competition and provides them with the reference material
XYZ High School, Melrose Park, IL 2003 – 2005
- Taught English lessons to 7th & 8th-grade students
- Explained English Grammar in a simple yet effective manner
- Coached students for inter-school Essay Competition
PQR High School, Harvey, IL 2002 – 2003
- Taught history to 10th-grade students
Master of Arts, Sociology, May 2003
Roosevelt University, IL
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, April 2001
Roosevelt University, IL
Member of Teacher Association, Brookfield
- Best teacher award in the year 2006.
Sample Education Resume Template 2
An education resume shall emphasize job seeker’s experience and notable accomplishments. Enlisting academic achievements creates a positive impression of your candidature. Below is a sample education resume template that you can use.
885, East Street
Brewster, CT, USA
Tel. Phone: (552) 585554
To help students to increase their knowledge by providing them a positive environment
- A dedicated and innovative teacher who is determined to help students with low grades to achieve higher grades
- Applies excellent communication skills to build rapport with students and promote their intellectual growth
PQR High School, Danbury, Connecticut 2007 to Present
- Conducted group reading exercises for 8th-grade students that improved their reading skills remarkably
- Helped ninth standard students learn algebra in a creative way. The innovative approach ensured good results in just 2 months
- Nurtured classroom environment to facilitate open communication between students & teachers
- Helped in arranging the meeting between teaching faculty and parents
DEF High School, Springfield, Connecticut 2006 – 2007
- Taught science and math lessons to 7th-grade students
- Conducted and administered weekly math tests to judge class performance
- Regularly Coached students with low grades
Danbury Elementary School, Danbury, CT June 2006 – Nov 2006
Tutored 30 students of 3rd grade
Durham College, University of Connecticut
Major: Mathematics & Science
Milford College, Woodbridge, CT
Bachelor of Science