Boland College Online Application Form 2022… Are you looking for a way to apply for admission into Boland College 2022? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about Boland College Online Application 2022.
You can now apply to study at Boland College for the 2022 academic year.
Only online applications will be accepted. Emailed, faxed or physical applications cannot be handed in on campus. Paper applications will also not be accepted.
The following documents need to be submitted with your application (certified copies not older than 3 months):
- Highest grade passed
- Proof of residence
- Next of Kin ID
If you do not upload your correct documents, your application will remain incomplete and will not be processed.
Applications close on 31 September.
Successful Applicants will be notified via SMS.
Prospective students must ensure that the course they are applying for is offered at the campus to which they apply as well as make sure that all required documents are attached before submitting applications.
At Boland College, education is something they strongly believe in and they, therefore, produce top students. What sets them apart from other establishments in their field is their absolute dedication to the quality of education being offered. Their vision at Boland College is to provide students with an affordable, lifelong, quality education necessary to successfully navigate the social and economical needs of the community they live in.
Boland College has five campuses:
Boland College aims to create committed, creative and innovative leaders in Technical and Vocational Education and Training. They, therefore, have the following faculties and courses available at their campuses:
- Economic and Management Sciences – National Diplomas in Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Marketing Management and Public Management; National Certificate in Transport and Logistics
- Hospitality and Tourism – National Diplomas in Tourism Management and Hospitality and Catering Services; National Certificate in Tourism
- Office Management Sciences – National Diplomas in Management Assistant and Medical Secretary; National Certificate in Office Administration
- Information Technology and Agriculture – National Diploma in Farming Management; National Certificate in Information Technology and Computer Science
- Engineering Studies – National Technical Certificates in Electrical Engineering Studies and Electrical Engineering; National Certificate in Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction – National Technical Certificate in Construction Engineering Studies (Plumbing, Bricklaying, Woodwork); National Certificate in Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Engineering and Related Design – National Certificate in Engineering and Related Design
- Safety and Security – National Certificate in Safety in Society
- Social Science – National Diploma in Educare
For more information, you can visit the Boland College Website
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.