MOTUS Aftermarket Parts Learnership 2021… Are you looking for a way to apply for MOTUS Aftermarket Parts Learnership 2021? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about MOTUS Aftermarket Parts Learnership 2021 and How To Apply.
Motus Aftermarket Parts is offering a 3-month Learnership opportunity to x30 unemployed youth.
3-Month Learnership: A Skills Program For Unemployed
Motus Aftermarket Parts is searching for 30 unemployed youth who are passionate about the automotive industry to apply for our 3-month Skills Programme.
This is a great opportunity to gain both theoretical and practical experience in our Operations department.
- Matric- Must have passed Maths and English with 50% and above
- Currently unemployed-Must be unemployed when signing agreement
- No previous work experience- Desirable
- 18-25 years of age
- Clear criminal record-Essential
- Certified copy of ID
- Must be based in Gauteng (Jhb, Pta, ERand)
- Remuneration: Successful candidates will receive a Stipend each month.
HOW TO APPLY
For your application to be considered, when applying please attach:
- Updated CV
- Clear certified copy of your ID
- Clear certified copy of your Matric certificate.
*Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful*
Application Deadline: Friday, 6 August, 2021 – 12:00
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.