This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for the Independent Boundaries And Electoral Commission (IEBC) job offers in Kenya for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you will learn about the company description, online application, requirements, and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Independent Boundaries And Electoral Commission has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Independent Boundaries And Electoral Commission application form and guidelines for 2021-2022. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for IEBC Recruitment 2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Independent Boundaries And Electoral Commission form?
- Is the Independent Boundaries And Electoral Commission 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Independent Boundaries And Electoral Commission Recruitment start?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is an independent regulatory agency that was founded in 2011 by the Constitution of Kenya. The Commission is responsible for conducting or supervising referenda and elections to any elective body or office established by the Constitution, and any other elections as prescribed by an Act of Parliament.
It was created in a provision of the 2010 constitution and the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission Act. Its mandate includes “the continuous registration of voters and revision of the voter’s roll, the delimitation of constituencies and wards, the regulation of political parties process, the settlement of electoral disputes, the registration of candidates for elections, voter education, the facilitation of the observation, monitoring and evaluation of elections, the regulation of money spent by a candidate or party in respect of any election, the development of a code of conduct for candidates and parties, [and] the monitoring of compliance with legislation on nomination of candidates by parties.”
Mistake To Avoid While Applying For IEBC Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
IMPORTANT! The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission recruitment does not require you to pay any money for its application form, it is highly prohibited and anyone demanding money from you in the form of quick entrance into the IEBC recruitment should be reported, IEBC recruitment is totally free.
Key Requirements for Eligibility
These are the mandatory requirement for eligibility.
(1) Be a Kenyan citizen based on birth or descent
(2) Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
(3) Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
(4) Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offences
(5) The registration and selection process is free of charge.
IMPORTANT! Currently, the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) Application Form 2021 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately after the form is out.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.