The YSEALI Seeds for the Future Program is a small grants competition to support innovative initiatives in Southeast Asia.
It provides funding for the region’s most promising young leaders to carry out projects that improve their communities, countries, and the region across the program themes of Civic Engagement, Economic Empowerment and Social Entrepreneurship, Education, and Environmental Issues. The program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State and is funded through a grant from the U.S. Mission to ASEAN.
- Teams will be selected to receive a small grant to implement a project in one or more of the YSEALI member nations. The competition, which is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, provides funding of up to $15,000.
To be eligible
- All main team-members (Project Leader, Secretary, and Treasurer) must be 18-35 years old;
- Be registered members of YSEALI, and
- Be citizens of one of the 11 YSEALI nations: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam.
- All additional team-members are encouraged to become YSEALI members. To register your YSEALI membership, visit the YSEALI website and complete “join YSEALI” section.
How To Apply
The application deadline is November 11, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC+07 Jakarta Time).
For more information, visit YSEALI
Application Deadline: November 11, 2021
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.