The UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is awarded to outstanding scholars, students and professionals to undertake graduate study and advanced research in Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
The scholarship provides Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and network extensively with international researchers.
The scholarship includes:
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500 per month for 36 months.
- On-campus accomodation for 36 months.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1,000 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2,000 for Science candidates)
- Have at least a first class honours Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification OR
- A second class upper honours Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Have a high quality and impactful research proposal.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
How To Apply
Application for the scholarship can be made with application for admission through the online admission system (OASys) webpage.
For more information, visit Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020