StartupXs launched the ChangeMakers Seed Funding for startups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their community.
StartupXs supports entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. They believe that startups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social challenges, not only in their community but globally.
- StartupXs will support one changemaker with $1,000 in seed funding. No strings attached.
- Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law;
- Over 18 years of age;
- Represent a start-up or social enterprises;
- Priority is given to early- and growth-stage startups and social enterprises working on an innovative product or idea.
How To Apply
- The submission must be in English in the form of a slide deck or business plan and include a budget
- The submission must be created within the past year
- A submission can be any length – but shorter is better
- One document in MS Word or PDF format only
- Do not include annexes or attachments
- Submit your document through the online form
- Submission by email is not accepted
For more information, visit StartupXs
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.