Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Cummins Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Req ID: 200001EL
Location: (Lagos-Island, DBU Alausa) Lagos
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Office
- Supports customer facing sales force through the rhythm of sales;
Lead to close. Executes, supports, improves selected activities under
- Responds to incoming customer calls, emails, qualifies them, and
routes the qualified contacts and leads to associated sales
- Communicates order status, inventory status and other associated
information to customer facing sales force, and identifies any issues.
- Resolves customer issues where applicable, engages other for resolution where applicable (including shipment and after sale).
- Periodically reviews and reports inventory/stock levels, takes action and creates orders if needed.
- Actively supports all branch personnel in the sale of products to retail customers across varying levels of tasks.
- Compiles budgetary quotes for simple to complicated jobs by
gathering technical data, customer presentations, lead time and others
for customer facing sales force.
- Gets involved in customer visits and events, makes decisions where there is no clear procedure outlined.
- Receives and processes orders, issues order acknowledgements, invoices and shipping notices for simple to complicated jobs.
Qualifications / Requirements
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary
education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Requires significant relevant work experience or specialized skills
obtained through education, training or on-the-job experience.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode
communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of
- Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: