Before you plan of applying for admission into the RMIT University, you need to know the list of accredited courses that is been offered in the institution to have a proper guide on your course of studies.
In this article, you will be given detailed information about the list of accredited courses offered at RMIT University.
About RMIT University
RMIT University, formerly known as the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) and Melbourne Technical College, is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia.
Founded by Francis Ormond in 1887, RMIT began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It was a private college for more than a hundred years before merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology to become a public university in 1992.
It has an enrolment of around 87,000 higher and vocational education students, making it the largest dual-sector education provider in Australia. With annual revenue of around A$1.3 billion, it is also one of the wealthiest universities in Australia. It is rated a five-star university by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) and is ranked 17th in the World for art and design subjects in the QS World University Rankings, making it the top art and design university in Australia.
RMIT University Courses
Our undergraduate courses are designed to broaden your horizons and give you the skills and experience you need to take you in any direction you choose.
- Using cutting edge technology, you can explore architecture and landscape and interior design at a top-ranking university.
- Discover your creative practice through fine and visual art, photography and more at the university ranked #1 in Asia Pacific for art and design.
- Discover how pharmaceutical, laboratory and biomedical science fields can change lives and communities.
- Learn a trade, discover project and construction management, or delve into property and valuation when you study building.
- From administration to finance, accounting to entrepreneurship, become a key player in international business when you study with us.
- Advertising, journalism, marketing and more: join the media dynamic industry and build highly transferrable skills.
- Whether you’re passionate about graphic or interior design, merchandising or animation, study at the #1 design university in Asia Pacific.
- Gain the practical skills to shape young minds through early childhood, primary and secondary school education, and more.
- Explore a wide range of disciplines, spanning civil and mechanical, electrical and chemical, aerospace, biomedical and software engineering.
- From design to textile development, merchandising to marketing, build a beautiful portfolio of work to help get your start in the fashion industry.
- Design interactive worlds using industry-quality technology and the best software, so you can turn your passion into a career.
- Find your place in the healthcare industry and choose from roles in mental health, nursing, medical science, complementary medicine and more.
- From computer science to software engineering, studying IT will help you gain essential knowledge and skills that apply to any business.
- Begin an impactful and international career in law with our courses that cover justice and criminology, policy, and legal administration practice.
- Whether you’re interested in digital media, communication or journalism, or music, audio or film, RMIT is at the forefront of media studies.
- Learn about property development, valuation, investment, and management and gain the skills you need to join this ever-growing industry.
- Delve into the world of science and explore a subject that spans data and technology, health and medicine, the environment and so much more.
- Join a uniquely human field and discover fulfilling career options in politics and policy, languages, social and community work, and more.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, then don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.