Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Procter & Gamble Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Plant Technician Intern
Req No: IME00000718
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full-time
Job categories: Engineering, Manufacturing
- Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured?
Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst
developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in
P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
- We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives
globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods
companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in
approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for
every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an
industry leader for developing innovative production systems and
technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head &
Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
- At P&G Ibadan Plant, we’re looking for a leader who knows how
to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our
operation running smoothly.
- You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an intern (IT student).
- You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and
implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety,
quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
- This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a
challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of
technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and
development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle
new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise across a
range of different areas.
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical /
Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Science Lab.
- An OND graduate that has a recent (2019-2020) OND result and approved IT letter from school authority.
- Technical mastery – and ability to master the principles of the
electrical/Mechanical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance
and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of
process / systems control, programming and automation.
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to
successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and reciprocal skills
It May Interest You To Know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally gifted in outstanding ways: we come from
diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we
want to include yours, Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
We Offer You
- The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your
role from the beginning, and you will be given specific
responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We
live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every
individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work / life
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and
receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your
manager and others employees
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: