The Women’s Leadership Accelerator offers an intensive program of mentoring, discussion and learning from some of the top minds in digital media. Participants work closely with mentors on challenges unique to their careers and also receive support and coaching from ONA throughout the year.
The Women’s Leadership Accelerator provides:
- A virtual kickoff workshop in March and an in-person cohort gathering in May or June, focused on hands-on personal and professional work; candid discussions about leadership, work-life balance and problem-solving in the newsroom; deep dives on developing leadership and management skills; and one-on-one mentoring from industry leaders
- A year of check-ins and practical, targeted guidance and personal coaching on individual challenges
- Registration to the Online News Association Conference (ONA22)
- A half-day workshop closing workshop for the cohort in September 2022, in coordination with ONA22
- The opportunity to be a part of a cohort of peers to serve as a strong career-long support system
- Open to practitioners working in digital journalism, including freelancers, entrepreneurs and independent journalists, who are pushing innovation.
- They are looking for women who not only have an understanding of the digital journalism landscape but who are helping to advance it in innovative ways.
- Applicants should have experience managing people or projects and be committed to further developing their skills. Innovation means different things in different markets, and we consider that when reviewing applications.
How To Apply
Twenty-six women leaders in digital journalism will receive yearlong support to level up their careers. Applications are due by November 30, 2021.
For more information, visit ONA
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.