Omnicom Media Group West and Central Africa is the leading provider of World-class media planning and buying services in West and Central Africa. Our extensive clientele comprises market-leading commercial organizations and key public institutions across the sub-region.
At the heart of our rapid growth and expansion is a passionate belief in the primacy of professional management and talent development. Our alumni can be found in key leadership positions within the marketing communications industry and client organizations, a testimony to the quality of leaders we have produced over the years.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020
Job Reference: MTP / BT2 / 202
The Management Trainee Program
- In a flat organization like ours, junior associates play a key role in providing front-line supervision in critical operational areas.
- To prepare them for a variety of demanding managerial positions, management trainees undergo a comprehensive program of formal training and short internships with our business affiliates, with the aim of exposing them to various facets of our business.
- At the end of the program, successful graduates are deployed to function-specific areas based on their assessed ability and interests.
- Ideally, you should be 27 years of age or below and have a minimum of a 2.1 University degree (or equivalent).
- We prefer young talents who are resourceful, eager to learn, and resilient under pressure.
- Your “can-do” spirit will serve you well in an environment where going the extra mile to serve clients and colleagues is the norm.
- Fresh graduates (post-NYSC) that meet the specified requirement are welcome to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference MTP / BT2 / 202 to our “Human Resources Advisor, Human Edge Limited”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 14th July, 2020.