The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Teach programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas.
The modular programmes under N-Power (for example, the N-Power Teach programme) will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
N-Power Teach Volunteer Programme 2020
Applications are hereby invited for the N-Power Teach programme below:
Title: N-Power Teach
Duration: 12 months
Overview / Description
- N-Power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
- N-Power Teach is open to Graduate only.
- The N-Power Teach programme is specifically for unemployed youths within the ages of 18-35.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
- Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.
- https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup is the official registration portal where the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development will receive and process the application of intending N-power beneficiaries.
For more information on N-Power Programmes, visit: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/site/programmes.html