This article gives you the latest information about N-Power Salary Structure and monthly stipends for the different programs under N-Power.
N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
The N-Power Volunteer Corp involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power Salary Scale & N-Power Monthly Stipend 2020
- N-power Teach Programme Stipends Structure 28,000 – 30,000 monthly.
- N-power Agro Programme Stipends Structure 25,000 – 30,000 monthly
- N-power Health Programme Stipends Structure 30,000 – 40,000 monthly
- N-power Community Education Programme Stipends Structure 10,000 – 30,000 monthly.
- N-power Creative Programme Stipends Structure 10,000 – 30,000 monthly.
- N-power Tech (Software) Programme Stipends Structure 20,000 – 40,000 monthly.
- N-power Tech (Hardware) Programme Stipends Structure 20,000 – 40,000
- N-power Build Programme Stipends Structure 27,000 – 30,000
To apply for the 2020 N-Power programme, kindly visit: npower.fmhds.gov.ng