The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Health programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas.
The modular programmes under N-Power (for example, the N-Power Health programme) will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
N-Power Health Volunteer Programme 2020
Applications are hereby invited for the N-Power Health programme below:
Title: N-Power Health
Duration: 12 months
Overview / Description
- N-Power Health Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society.
- The N-Power Health programme is open to Graduate only.
N-Power Health Selection Preference
- Selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health Science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
- Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.
- https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup is the official registration portal where the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development will receive and process the application of intending N-power beneficiaries.
For more information on N-Power Programmes, visit: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/site/programmes.html