The N-Power Batch C Recruitment 2020 is on! The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power recruitment Programme 2020 to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas.
The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing and recruiting young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
Since inception till 2020, N-Power has recruited and trained over 500,000 beneficiaries in various vocational areas – farming, agro-processing, financial literacy, communication, digital skills amongst a host of others.
About 109,823 beneficiaries have gone on to set up businesses within their communities as a result of their training and time in the N-Power Programme. We are proud of the results so far and look forward to impacting even more Nigerians as we commence efforts to register a new batch of beneficiaries.
N-Power Batch C Recruitment 2020
Applications are hereby invited for the programs below:
- N-Power batch C Volunteers in this category will provide advisory services to farmers across the country. They will also gather data of Nigeria’s agriculture assets. Open to both Graduates and Non-Graduates
- Duration: 6 months
- N-Power batch C Volunteers in this category will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. They will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria. Open to Graduates only.
- Duration: 12 months
- N-Power batch C Volunteers in this category will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society. Open to Graduates only.
- Duration: 12 months
N-Power Build, Tech and Creative
- N-Power batch C Volunteers in this category will receive extensive training to help develop and expand their respective skillset. This will help foster innovation and creativity. Open to Graduates and Non-Graduates.
- Duration: 6 months
Application Instruction / Guideline for N-Power Batch C Recruitment 2020
All N-Power batch C applicants should note the following steps:
- The N-Power batch C portal is only open to applicants aged 18-35 (This means you must be born between 1985 and 2020)
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPENG or PGN files
- Valid contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health
- Log on to the N-Power application portal at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate:
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface
- Bio-Data and Contact page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not, The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The N-Tech and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the science
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
- All N-Power batch C applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. N-Power batch C applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.
- https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup is the official registration portal where the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development will receive and process the application of intending N-power beneficiaries.