This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for the Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KeRRA) job offers in Kenya for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you will learn about the company description, online application, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Kenya Rural Roads Authority has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Kenya Rural Roads Authority application form and guidelines for 2021-2022. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for KeRRA Recruitment 2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Kenya Rural Roads Authority form?
- Is the Kenya Rural Roads Authority 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the Kenya Rural Roads Authority Recruitment start?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
KeRRA is a State Corporation within the State Department of Infrastructure under the Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, and Urban Development and established through the Kenya Roads Act, 2007.
Mistake To Avoid While Applying For KeRRA Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
IMPORTANT! The Kenya Rural Roads Authority recruitment does not require you to pay any money for its application form, it is highly prohibited and anyone demanding money from you in the form of quick entrance into the KeRRA recruitment should be reported, KeRRA recruitment is totally free.
Key Requirements for Eligibility
These are the mandatory requirement for eligibility.
(1) Be a Kenyan citizen based on birth or descent
(2) Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
(3) Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
(4) Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offences
(5) The registration and selection process is free of charge.
IMPORTANT! Currently, the Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KeRRA) Application Form 2021 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately after the form is out.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.