The F-LANE is a five-week virtual acceleration programme for early-stage entrepreneurs with ambitious outcomes to drive change by empowering women.
It is put into practice by the Vodafone Institute in cooperation with their partners Yunus Social Business. Yunus Social Business was founded by Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Muhammad Yunus and has successfully implemented just shy of 20 accelerator programmes. These programmes tap into their global community of over 300 experienced and renowned mentors to help entrepreneurs deliver consistent impact and their professional dreams.
F-LANE scouts social entrepreneurs that empower women worldwide. The ventures they look for are:
- Led by women or empower women in their roles,
- Clear about the social mission and measure their impact,
- An innovative and technology-based solution,
- Scalable solutions that have the potential to impact millions of girls and women around the world,
- Put into practice by means of an enterprising, more-than-profit approach,
- Have proven their concept in the market,
- Will benefit from participating in the programme and
- Ventures to which the value of their help is real.
How To Apply
Next F-LANE round will take place from early September to the end of October 2020.
The application process consists of three steps:
- The first steps is an online application, asking about your business idea, team and motivation.
- In a second step, the organising team will schedule a call to get to know you and your business more in-depth.
- Lastly, an experienced advisory board takes the final decision in the application process.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020