Are you looking for the Full List Of D+ Courses Offered At Mount Kenya University? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about the Full List Of D+ Courses Offered At Mount Kenya University 2021.
Students, who scored a mean grade of D+, can pursue certificate courses that create opportunities for academic progression. However, their educational journey might be slightly longer than those that attain grades that earn them direct entry into their dream courses. Most notably is the finish.
Why Pursue MKU D+ Courses?
Mount Kenya University is renowned for being one of the fast-growing higher-learning institutions in East Africa. With several satellite campuses through Kenya and Eastern Africa, the institutions’ courses are in high demand.
Mount Kenya University certificate courses are diverse and credible. When you register for any certificate course, you are urged to perform exemplarily. But why is this?
The institution aims to nurture academic giants right from the time they enrol. This is because as they progress further to a diploma and an undergraduate, students begin to realize endless possibilities.
List Of D+ Courses At MKU
Some years back, students had to join tertiary colleges to pursue their certificate courses then later seek university entry. Today, things are a little different, and there’s a chance for them to pursue their courses of interest at private universities.
Through such avenues, scholars are assured of a seamless transition to their ideal course of study. Here is a list of MKU short courses:
- Certificate in Community Health and Development
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Business Information Technology
- Certificate in Community Development and Social Work
- Certificate in Security Studies and Criminology
- Certificate in Conflict Resolutions and Peace Studies
- Certificate in Public Relations
- Certificate in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Certificate in Maritime Transport Logistics
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Marketing Management
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Supplies and Procurement Management
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Financial Science
- Certificate in Accounting
- Certificate in Banking & Finance
- Certificate in Risk Management and Insurance
- Certificate in Food production
- Certificate in Food and Beverages
- Certificate in Travel and Tourism Operations.
All MKU courses for D+ students are marketable in different multi-disciplinary. Moreover, these courses are affordable and require a short duration to complete. Besides, students can pay school fees in installments or even apply for academic loans through Higher Education Loan Board (HELB).
How To Join MKU With A D+
These courses take a duration that ranges from 6 months to one and a half years based on the complexities of their course work. Therefore, students registering for D+ courses at MKU are requested to present the following documents upon entry:
- KCSE Certificate
- National ID/ Passport or guardian’s in case of a minor or ID waiting card
- One passport photo
- Filled application form
- Application fee of Ksh. 1,000
Applicants are, however, informed that application does not always guarantee admission to the university. All standard operating procedures are adhered to while inspecting application documents pending approval from the Registrar’s office.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.