The sixth AppsAfrica Innovation Awards, celebrates technology and mobile applications from across Africa, showcasing the continents best innovations across 12 categories. The awards are open to corporates, established ventures or start-ups who have launched services in at least one African market.
The Awards continue to be a leading barometer of innovation across the continent and provide finalists and winners with industry recognition potentially leading to funding, business partnerships and mentoring and global publicity. Winners are also invited to the 4th Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2021 to join tech leaders, corporates, startups, and investors.
Applications are welcome from technology and mobile ventures with services launched in at least one African market for the following award categories:
- Disruptive Innovation Award
- Health Tech Award
- Best African App Award
- Cyber Security Award
- Blockchain Award
- Media & Entertainment Award
- Education Award
- Agri & FoodTech Award
- Fintech Solution Award
- Social Impact Award
- eCommerce Award
- Mobility Award
The AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards identify and celebrate the leading African innovations from across the continent, providing finalists and winners with industry recognition potentially leading to funding, business partnerships and mentoring and global publicity.
Winners will receive:
- AppsAfrica.com Innovation Award
- Global media exposure across multiple media channels
- 2 x delegate passes to ATSKGL 2021
- Publicity at ATSKGL 2021
- Global online publicity on AppsAfrica.com
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies.
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service in at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category.
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilising any technology.
- Applicants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date.
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered.
How To Apply
All start-up entries are free, contact organisers for a discount code. Corporate entries cost $50 per category entered.
For more information, visit AppsAfrica Innovation Awards.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2020