University of Roehampton Law Scholarships 2021… Are you looking for a way to apply for the University of Roehampton Law Scholarships 2021? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about the University of Roehampton Law Scholarships 2021 and How To Apply.
About University of Roehampton
The University of Roehampton, formerly Roehampton Institute of Higher Education, is a public university in the United Kingdom, situated on three major sites in Roehampton, in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
Roehampton was formerly an equal partner, along with the University of Surrey, in the now-dissolved Federal University of Surrey. In 2004, Roehampton became a university. In 2011, it was renamed the University of Roehampton. The university is one of the post-1992 universities.
Roehampton consists of four colleges, around which accommodation is centred: Digby Stuart College, Froebel College, Southlands College and Whitelands College.
About University of Roehampton Law Scholarships
The University of Roehampton is awarding a law scholarship which will cover the following programmes:
- LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice
- LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice
This is a £5,000 scholarship opportunity that is designed to encourage high achieving international students to pursue a Law at the University of Roehampton.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Postgraduate
- Value of Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Eligible Field of Studies: LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice and LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice programmes are eligible to apply for.
To be eligible, applicants must;
1. Be self-funded full-time students with a conditional offer for an LLM programme at Roehampton.
2. Have prior academic qualifications relevant to an LLM programme to be accepted at this Institution.
3. Attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- PTE – 59
- LanguageCert International ESOL – B2
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate – 176
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate – 176
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must sign up on the student portal of the university and apply. The applicants are required to fill and submit this form in addition to the admission application to apply for the opportunity.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: Open
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.