UNIVEN Online Application Form 2022… Are you looking for a way to apply for admission at the University of Venda (UNIVEN) 2022? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about UNIVEN Online Application Form 2022 and How To Apply.
You can now apply to study at the University of Venda for 2022!
Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on the online application wizard. To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, a cell phone number, email address, and credit/debit card with a CVV number to pay the R100 application fee online.
You will also need to scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results, or copy of Matric Certificate.
During the online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process. Once you’ve finished your online application, you’ll be given a student number.
How To Check Your Application Status
- Go to the Univen Website
- Click on ‘Apply’ in the top left corner of the page
- Scroll down to ‘Step 3: Check Application Status’ and click on it
- Click on where it says ‘Click here to check your application status’
- You can then call or email using the supplied information:
- Mr Fhatuwani Mulidzi – Phone: +27 15 962 8959 | Email: email@example.com
- Ms Thizwilondi Nemutanzhela – Phone: +27 15 962 8974 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Khathutshelo Neluvhalani – Phone: +27 15 962 9334 | Email: email@example.com
- Ms Stella Muthevhuli – Phone: +27 15 962 8953 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Aluwani Ramagwedzha – Phone: +27 15 962 8943 | Email: email@example.com
Be sure to include your name, surname, and student number in the email, and be clear that you want to check your application status.
The University of Venda, commonly known as Univen, is a public South African University in Limpopo which offers courses in science, engineering & agriculture, management, commerce & law, humanities, social sciences & education and health sciences.
For enquiries, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015 962 8959.
For more information, visit the University of Venda Website
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.