TSC TMIS Login Portal 2021… Are you looking for a way to login TSC TMIS portal? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about TSC TMIS Login Portal, Registration, Check Status, And More.
The Teacher Management Information System (TMIS) is an online platform for teachers to update their data from the Teachers Service Commission, TSC. Here, whoever is registered can update their biodata teacher’s details, basic school details, and much more.
However, some are unfamiliar with the online portal. A guide on the TMIS gateway would come in handy when registering, logging in, checking status, and returns.
What Data Is Incorporated In The TSC TMIS Portal?
The Ministry of Education encourages teachers and school heads to update their school’s information online on the TMIS platform. Only teachers with a TSC number can access the online portal and fill and update all the necessary details. What data is contained in the highly utilized page?
- School status, i.e., Private/public.
- School location.
- Gender specifications, i.e., girls/boys/mixed.
- Education level, i.e., primary/kindergarten/secondary.
- Special needs department, i.e., students/teachers.
- Population details.
- KCPE and KCSE performance.
- Subject enrolment for the school.
The Teacher Management Information System Kenya aims to cater to the needs of both employed and non-employed teachers. This way, they avail various services on the online platform and continuously update to fulfil members’ needs.
TSC TMIS Portal Registration Process
One of the best things about the Teachers Service Commission TMIS portal is that the registration process is easy and straightforward. After completing the registration, you will later use the TMIS registration status checklist to learn more about the progress.
- Visit the official TSC website by using the address tsc.go.ke.
- On the website, click on Teacher Online at the home page’s middle section. It is next to TPAD that grants access TPAD2 login page.
- You will be directed to teachersonline.tsc.go.ke, whereby you can access the TMIS platform.
- You will notice a tab labelled official, on the lower-left section of the website with empty spaces to fill in your username and password.
- On the username space, write your TSC number and enter welcome in the password section. Press log in after entering all information.
- The action opens a window that will inform you to enter a new password and retype to confirm.
- Once you are done, click save.
- The operation will redirect you to the homepage, whereby you can log in using your TSC number and new password.
And that is how one registers on the TMIS TSC portal. The easy online registration allows teachers access to various services wherever they are located.
How To Check Registration Status
If you want to check your registration status, you can utilize the teachers’ online portal using the following steps.
- Click on the registration status on the online portal.
- On the following page, enter your ID or passport number and press search.
- If successful, you will receive your TSC registration confirmation. One can receive in progress, verified, registered, reset, rejected, incomplete, and the status can be blank in some cases.
TMIS TSC Login
How can one log in to the TMIS platform? Even though the online platform holds massive data, access is as easy as registration, and you can do it using the following steps:
- Visit the official Teachers Service Commission Website and click Teachers Online. You can also go directly to the online platform by following the official link.
- Enter your username and password on the text box at the left lower section of the website labelled official.
- Once you hit log in, you will have direct access to the platform and update your information as you desire.
TSC TMIS Forms
If you are looking to access and fill in specific details, you can use the platform to access any form you desire. Once you are logged in to the forum, you will notice various tabs, and you can follow the following process to access the appropriate TSC TMIS form.
- Click on the TMIS returns tab.
- Choose submit returns on the prompt that follows.
- After successfully clicking the submit button, you will be directed to various TMIS forms that you will be required to fill.
This section is the most appropriate for an individual looking for a TMIS validation form or something else relevant.
How To Update Teachers’ Data On The TSC TMIS Portal
Learning institutions are required to update TMIS data frequently. And with the continuous recruitment and redeployment of teachers all over the country, it is necessary to update such information.
Updating Teachers’ Mobile Phone Numbers
One can utilize the following steps to update teacher’s mobile phone numbers in the TSC TMIS portal:
- Once logged in to the online platform, click the teachers tab to open a list of accredited learning institutions in the country.
- Move your cursor to the rear right section of the window, where you will notice an edit icon under the action column.
- All the necessary teacher’s details are going to open in edit mode in this section.
- You can write the official teacher’s mobile phone number and save the changes when done correctly.
- Click on the save button under the action column when you are done.
- Repeat the entire procedure for all teachers in your institution.
Updating Deployment Data And Entry/ Exit On TMIS
Another way to update TMIS account is through the deployment and entry/exit section. Such involves deployment when one is swapped and entry/exit report when one is redeployed, dismissed or interdicted.
- To update deployment data, head to the add swap record tab on the online platform and enter all the required details.
- If you are looking to edit entry/ exit record, click on entry/exit report and choose submit entry/exit report.
- A window will open requesting a reason for the entry/ exit. You might put something like posting, transfer in or recruitment.
- Search the teacher’s details using their TSC number. The online portal will automatically display all the details of the teacher, including their surname, first name and other names.
- Select the date of entry and other relevant details and click submit to finalize the update process.
Online Teacher Registration Form
The Teachers Service Commission encourages its members to process their registration online to ease service delivery. That is why the online teacher registration form is one of the most utilized on the online gateway.
- Open the teacher’s online portal.
- On the top section of the website, you will notice the new teacher registration button.
- Clicking the button will direct you to a registration page with all the relevant instructions and details required to complete your registration.
- The first section will require your ID number, surname, phone number, KRA pin, category, grade, and year of sitting. Press next when done to head to the next registration section.
How To Do TMIS Returns
Are you wondering how to complete your TMIS school returns? School principals’ responsibility is to fill in all details regarding their institution’s performance, full-time and part-time teachers, subject enrolment, and other information on the platform. How does one go about it?
- Visit the official TSC online platform and click on Teachers online to access the TMIS portal.
- Fill in your username and password and press login to access the required details.
- After you have logged in, press the TMIS Returns tab and then hit Submit teachers returns.
- A page will open requiring you to fill in basic school details. You will update the information as needed, including the county, sub-location, and more information. Click save when done.
- Move to the enrolment section, where you will update the exact number of students/ pupils in every category. Also, you will be required to include information on the number of instruction classes for every form. Click save when done.
- Move to the teachers tab to add a teacher to TMIS. Here, you ought to add the TSC number, ID number, and the names will appear automatically. Next, you have to update the teacher’s mobile phone number, gender, date of birth, nationality, terms of service, and much more. Click save once everything is in order.
- If you have teachers with special needs in your institution, you have to fill the teachers with special needs section. Update their course, start and end date, study area, and training mode. Hit the save button when everything is updated correctly.
- The following section is subject enrolment (CBE), where you are meant to enter the correct number of students or pupils per class, per gender for all subjects offered. Click the save button when done.
- You can fill in more information on the non-full teaching load (due to illness) that involves a declaration of teachers with less workload. Don’t forget to save when done.
- Enter the KCPE/KCSE performance that involves the respective teacher’s mean for all candidates.
- You can use the utility section to alter the password if required.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.