Hatch is a global multidisciplinary management, engineering and development consultancy. Its group companies have more than 9,000 staff in 70+ offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 Years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
We are searching for a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Johannesburg, working across the Africa, Europe and Middle East region. You should possess a unique blend of HR functional skills, business savvy, exceptional relationship building skills and a genuine passion for supporting your internal clients. You must be able to thrive working in a fast-paced, matrixed environment and have an orientation towards working collaboratively, taking initiative and driving initiatives forward.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Source top talent regionally and implement key talent attraction strategies, in partnership with the regional talent acquisition team.
- Manage large, complex recruitment projects, pipeline critical resources and source.
- Provide full cycle talent attraction and acquisition regionally, working closely with colleagues.
- Partner with leadership teams on the development and delivery of key talent attraction strategies.
- Build and maintain a network of industry contacts, brand awareness, and strategic external partnerships.
- Establish and maintain talent market expertise including industry trends and competitors, and innovative recruiting techniques and platforms, across all areas of Hatch’s business.
- Regular engagement with stakeholders including hiring managers and HR Advisors to review strategic hiring needs and recruiting activities across the region.
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity.
You bring to the role:
- A relevant University Degree
- 10 + years recruiting experience in the project engineering or consulting industry.
- Experience with full recruiting lifecycle inclusive of delivering talent pipelines.
- Proven sourcing experience, excellent candidate searching and networking skills.
- Ability to motivate others – demonstrating a proactive and innovative approach with a high level of passion and initiative.
- Client focused with enthusiasm to provide high quality customer service.
- Proven influencing skills.
- Reliability and accountability.
- Adaptable and can handle ambiguity.
- Business acumen such understanding of key business drivers.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.