IGT enables players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming.
Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play.
The global leader, across all channels IGT’s integrated portfolio of technology, products, and services, including its best-in-class content, is shaping the future of the gaming industry by delivering the innovation that players want. IGT is the world’s leading end-to-end gaming company.
It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “IGT.” Its holding company headquarters are in the United Kingdom, with operating headquarters in Rome, Italy; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Providence, Rhode Island.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst II
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 Years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The Sales Operations Analyst performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for sales operations.
- Class II Operational Forecasting
- Reviews capital expenditures and analyzes sales-related expenses associated with such things as the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment.
- Class II Performance evaluations, Template creations to support Sales Managers
- Evaluates pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives.
- Effectively incorporates client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations.
- Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
- May develop sales quote tools.
- Bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree is preferred.
- 3 years of work experience; 2 years of related experience is required.
- Power Point and Windows office software experience is a requirement.
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
Interested and qualified candidates should go to IGT on jobs.igt.com to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.