SAGE Customer Service Internship 2021… Are you looking for a way to apply for SAGE Customer Service Internship 2021? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about SAGE Customer Service Internship 2021 and How To Apply.
Apply for the internship today. You’ll be joining us for 12 months in our cosmopolitan South Africa head office in Midrand with free parking and near the Metrobus, Gaubus, Gautrain & taxi drop off\collection.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and you may need some flexibility in how you work.
With the Sage Pathways programme we can look at a pattern that works for you in adding
value for Sage.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have matriculated, and either have a Degree or National Diploma in Finance, Accounting or IT
- Find great satisfaction in solving problems – with the ability to help convert customers with problems into happy ones
- Enjoy and be good at building trusted relationships with excellent communication skills
- Love the opportunity to learn new skills and continually improve your knowledge
- Be happy working in a fast moving, ever changing environment with minimal supervision
- Be comfortable working with computers
- Be a South African citizen, aged between 18-35, from a previously disadvantaged community and be living with a disability
- Flexible hours during the working day where possible
- Some remote/home working where possible
HOW TO APPLY
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Application Deadline: Friday, 18 June, 2021 – 12:00
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.