UNES is the Commercial arm of the University charged with responsibility of inculcating entrepreneurial and best business practices to the overall University. The Company provides Institutional and Research consultancy, Professional Trainings and Product Innovations in several thematic areas. Further, UNES provides Bookstores, Hospitality and Financial Management commercial activities to the University community and the public at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Projects Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Project Management
Contract Terms: Three Years Renewable subject to performance
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PROJECTS OFFICER
The Projects Officer will be responsible for coordinating proposal development and all project activities for the various client assignments.
The position reports to the Consultancy Manager
- Support in the implementation of Business/Strategic Plans, policies, regulations and procedures for Consultancy business.
- Identify and respond to viable bids through Rfp, REOI, Quotations, Prequalification’s
- Scout for new Consultancy projects, partnerships, collaboration and networks.
- Design a project execution plan for specific assignments, complete with deliverables, schedule, time, cost and resources required
- Coordinate a project management team
- Monitor to ensure that the assignments are delivered as per the client’s contract
- Monitor expenditures to ensure adherence to the budget
- Keep track of a project’s progress and ensure its completion before the deadline
- Maintain good relationship with the clients and the consultants
- Updates and maintains the Consultant’s Database for each Thematic area
- Maintain filed Records on a Regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or any relevant field i.e. Project Management, Economics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Management, Business Administration, Statistics, Anthropology, Sociology, Literature or equivalent
- Certificate in Projects management is desirable
- Certificate in monitoring and evaluation is an added advantage.
- At least two years’ hands on experience in execution of consultancy assignments
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong coordination skills coupled with interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Strong team player.
How To Apply
Applicants interested in the above positions should submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees with their contacts.
- Please follow this link below to register and apply for this job:
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before December 03, 2021. Hard Copies will not be accepted.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.