The Imfundo Trust is an Old Mutual Investment Group scholarship initiative that aims to provide funding for students with a particular interest in the investments industry thereby supporting its transformation.
Imfundo means education in Nguni and true to its name, since its inception in 2011, the Trust assists black students, particularly women, to pursue their tertiary education at select South African universities.
The Imfundo Trust Scholarships provide funding to study on a full-time basis for a first-time undergraduate at an accredited University in South Africa.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applicants who will be in their first year next year must have achieved an average of at least 70% in the mid-year Grade 12 examinations and a minimum of 70% in Mathematics and 70% in English FAL or 60% in English HL.
- Scholarship is only available to applicants who will be in their first or second year in 2022.
- Applicants currently in their first year must have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
- Applicants from rural and township backgrounds will be given preference.
- Must study: Business, Commerce, Finance and Management Sciences / Studies, Computer Science, Data Processing or Engineering.
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s WhatsApp platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Please carefully read the instructions on The Study Trust Bursary Applications Page before beginning your application.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.