NAHCON Recruitment 2021… Are you looking for a way to apply for National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) Recruitment 2021? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) Recruitment 2021 and How To Apply.
The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) is responsible for the monitoring and regulation of Hajj and Umrah activities in Nigeria. As part of its commitment to its mission “to diligently implement the NAHCON Act”, NAHCON is dedicated to ensuring that experienced and capable personnel, fill leadership roles as they become vacant.
Consequently, the Commission is seeking a qualified, skilled and focused individual, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- The successful individual will statutorily, be responsible for keeping the records, conduct correspondences and serve as Secretary at all meetings of the Commission.
- These will be in addition to ensuring effective reporting of the Commission’s activities, maintenance of the register of licensed Hajj operators, facilitation of publication of the Commission’s regulations and coordination of the Commission’s standard of performance.
Applications are welcome from individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree, its equivalent or higher in Public Administration, Human Resources Management or any other related field
- A Muslim of sound mind
- Membership of relevant professional body(ies) will be an added advantage
- Experience in large scale logistics management
- Excellent understanding of modern office technology, including relevant computer software
- Not more than 55 years of age.
- Be a knowledgeable person in Islamic Studies
- Proficiency in Arabic and English as working languages
- Minimum of 20 years work experience with at least 10 years of these in top management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application consisting of a Statement of Purpose, not exceeding 300 words and accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant qualification(s) via email only to: email@example.com
- The submission should be in a single attachment. NAHCON is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnicity or physical ability.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next stage(s) of the exercise
Application Deadline: 25th June, 2021.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.