The Department of Health invites Mpumalanga Province citizens between the ages of 18 and 36 years to apply ONLINE to study towards a 3 year Diploma in Nursing for 2022 intake.
Admission for Training as a Nurse Diploma in Nursing 2022
- A matriculation/senior certificate qualifying for admission for a diploma/degree
- English at least level 3 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life Science/Biology/Physiology at least level 3 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Mathematics at least level 3 or (HG /SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 4 or above.
- Any one of Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above.
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with the highest levels should not be less than 23 (excluding Life Orientation)
- Resident of Mpumalanga
HOW TO APPLY
All certificates will be sent for verification. Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (eg. ABET) will not be considered.
Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
Application Deadline: Friday, 8 October, 2021 – 12:00
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.