At ToKenya we pride ourselves in safaris that are authentic, intimate and ethical. Because we know a safari is a rare and intrepid journey, we keep all our tours completely customizable without charging a penny more.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Management Trainees
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Internships / Volunteering
Are you motivated to learn, gain experience? ToKenya is seeking to recruit an intelligent, dynamic, ambitious and self-driven Management Trainees.
The Management trainee will learn, develop skills and be responsible for supporting the ToKenya Management team and provide services to generate revenue and achieve customer satisfaction. A reward of Kshs 50,000 monthly shall be offered to the trainees. After successful completion of the Training Programme you shall be permanently employed.
- Diploma or Degree in a Business related course.
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills and passion for sales
- Good Command of English both oral and written.
- Motivated toward career growth and learning.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25 October, 2021
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.