Discovery Long Term Insurance Learnership 2021…. Are you looking for a way to apply for Long Term Insurance Learnership Programme 2021 at Discovery? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about Long Term Insurance Learnership Programme 2021 at Discovery and How To Apply.
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification; which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Learnership (Talent Pool) – Long Term Insurance
This is a Management Development Programme upon the completion of the learnership you will acquire an NQF Level 5.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- May have an incomplete tertiary qualification (advantage)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
HOW TO APPLY
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.