I know you might have been hearing about Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) but you don’t really have a clear understanding of it. Don’t border yourself; this page will guide you on the latest information about KYEOP and how to apply for Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP).
In this article, you’ll learn about the KYEOP description, online application, requirements, and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) has been in existence and has been doing massive intake annually for the past years. And, we have been receiving numerous requests from aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) application form and guidelines for 2021-2022. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply For KYEOP?
- How Do I Join KYEOP?
- Is The Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project 2021 Application Form Out?
- When Will The Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project 2021 Start?
- Is The 2021/2022 KYEOP Cycle 7B Application Still Ongoing?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) is a transformational project that aims to empower and uplift the well-being of the youth in Kenya by equipping them with essential training, internship, and business grant opportunities.
- Kenya Youths between 18-29 years of age (with some components extending up to 35 years)
- Should have National I.D
- Have no more than form 4 education
- Do not currently have a job
- Must be a Kenya citizen
KYEOP Business Support Beneficiaries Receive:
- Grants to start or expand their businesses.
- Business development services where they are trained and guided on how to be great entrepreneurs.
KYEOP Training & Internship Beneficiaries Receive:
- 1 month of Life Skills & Core Business Skills Training.
- 2 months of formal skills training followed by 3 months of internship.
- 5 months apprenticeship under a qualified Master-Craftsman
- Entrepreneurship training.
Areas of Formal Technical Training
|ICT||Catering||Fashion Design||Bee Keeping|
|Hair Dressing||Solar PV Technology||Welding||Beauty Therapy|
|Oil Pipeline Operations||Painting and Decoration||Motor Vehicle Mechanics||Electrical Installation|
|Plant Operations||Electricals||Hospitality||Food processing|
Areas of Informal Technical Training
|Welding and metal fabrication||Motor vehicle mechanics||Panel beating and spraying||Fashion and Design|
|Woodwork||Bio sand production||ICT||Bakery|
IMPORTANT! The Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) CYCLE 7B Application Form 2021 is out online. Interested applicants should click on the link below to apply.
NOTE: The KYEOP CYCLE 7B Business support or Training and Internship applications are ongoing, which if you are interested in applying, you can do so now before the application deadline.
Business support Applications invited for the following counties: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kwale, Kisumu, Nakuru, Migori, Kiambu, Kitui, Turkana, Nyandarua, Kakamega, Kilifi, Mandera, Bungoma, Machakos, Kisii, and Wajir.
Training and Internship Applications invited for the following counties: Bungoma, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyandarua, Kilifi, Kisumu, and Kwale.
For more information, visit the Official Website
- KYEOP Courses, Requirements, Eligibility & Application Portal 2021
- KYEOP Cycle 5 And 6 Grant Disbursement Date 2021
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.