Ithala Banking Services Advice Learnership is a programme that aims to help unemployed South African, KwaZulu-Natal based matriculants to gain employment experience in the financial services industry. This learnership is a 12-month programme providing professional exposure to different roles within Ithala branches and head office departments.
ITHALA BANKING SERVICES ADVICE LEARNERSHIP (NQF Level 5)
REFERENCE NUMBER: SM21032
Successful candidates will be selected based on specific requirements and will sign a 12-month fixed-term employment and learnership contract.
The learnership recipients will be given learner allowance of R2 500 per month for the duration of their programme. Upon successful completion of the learnership programme, candidates will receive an accredited National Certificate in Banking Services Advice (NQF level 5).
The following entry requirements must be met in order to be considered for this Learnership :
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years’ old
- Have successfully completed their Grade 12
- Grade 12 certificate must contain a pass mark in Mathematics/Maths Literacy and Accounting
- An average of 60% in your final National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Basic Computer literacy
- Speaking, reading and writing English skills
- Not permanently employed
- Not studying at any other institution
- Not registered on any other learnership
- Applicants must not have obtained any other tertiary qualification
HOW TO APPLY
ITHALA EMBRACES THE PRINCIPLES OF THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT
CLOSING DATE: 06 May 2021
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST FORWARD A DETAILED CV, CERTIFIED COPIES OF THEIR NATIONAL SENIOR CERTIFICATE (GRADE 12) AND ID DOCUMENT
TO E-MAIL: HR_recruitment1@ithala.co.za.
- LATE APPLICATIONS AND APPLICATIONS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE LIMITED TO SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES.
ALL SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBJECTED TO ASSESSMENTS, REFERENCE AND CREDIT CHECKS. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 1 MONTH OF CLOSING DATE OF THE ADVERTISEMENT, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION
Application Deadline: Thursday, 6 May, 2021 – 12:00
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.