Henkel AG & Co. KGaA is a German chemical and consumer goods company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sectors.
Applications are invited for:
Title: IT Intern – South Africa
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer, Internships / Volunteering
About the job
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Set up of user hardware and software as per Henkel standard procedure
- Set up of user’s mobile devices as required Maintenance of Vodacom, APEX Bi and Ricoh data and upgrade / replacement of devices.
- Maintenance of master data for the following contracts: – Vodacom, APEX BI, Ricoh.
- Maintain, Record and document Software Applications in the asset register.
- Participate in team projects.
- Actively participate in training as required.
- Bachelor degree
- Good people and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.