EWC Experiential Training Learnership 2021… Are you looking for a way to apply for EWC Experiential Training Learnership 2021? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about EWC Experiential Training Learnership 2021 and How To Apply.
Student Support Services (Experiential Learning) – Kathorus Campus
- Experiential Learning
- Student Support Services:
- Screening bursary applications as well as the supporting documentation and submitting to the Financial Aid Clerk;
- Follow up with campuses for outstanding bursary documentation or information;
- Data capturing of bursary information;
- Responsible for filling of bursary documents;
- Doing calculations as required;
- Recording, organising and retrieving bursary information and documents (ITS);
- Dealing with telephone calls, making and receiving, and other delegated duties.
- N6 Certificate in Financial Management.
Nature of Appointment:
- Experiential Training Learner.
HOW TO APPLY
- R3000 (No salary, allowance only.)
Date of Commencement:
- 01 September 2021.
Application Deadline: Friday, 13 August, 2021 – 12:00
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.