The SME Week Youth Essay Competition is launching for the sixth time with a brand new question for the youth of Europe to answer:
What do SMEs need to become sustainable and resilient in the context of COVID-19 and other global challenges? Think about the competences and skills needed in the future for an entrepreneur, describe three promising and sustainable start-ups in 2030.
The Youth Essay competition is organised by the European Commission Directorate-General for Single Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship, and SMEs. It is an opportunity for 18-25-year-olds to share ideas and viewpoints with key figures and stakeholders in the spheres of enterprise, entrepreneurship, and SMEs.
- An opportunity to attend and present at the SME Assembly for the three finalists, to present their essays to 500+ Assembly delegates.
- Presentation training before delivering essay live at the SME Assembly 2021.
- Promotion of essays across communication channels.
- A trip to the 2021 SME Assembly in Slovenia.
- Open to all 18 to 25-year-olds from European Member States or COSME partners countries;
- Essays should not exceed 2,500 words in length;
- All essays must be in English;
- Only one entry per applicant.
How To Apply
- The deadline for submissions is September 26, 2021.
- The three finalists will be announced in October ahead of SME Week and will compete at a grand finale as part of the SME Assembly, where they will present their essays.
For more information, visit European SME Week
Application Deadline: September 26, 2021
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.