Jellyfish, the world’s biggest boutique agency, delivers digital marketing solutions across the world for a host of impressive brands from their offices in the UK, US, Spain and South Africa.
The agency’s award-winning combination of technology and talent help it to deliver paid media, SEO, social media, analytics, optimisation, creative and development solutions. Jellyfish delivers full-service digital strategies across a wide range of industries, including property, pharmaceutical, finance and gaming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Display Director
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Western Cape
City: Cape Town
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
As part of the overall Paid Media Team, the Display Team are Programmatic specialists, responsible for driving performance for our clients. As a Google Preferred Partner, our business has a strong relationship with Google and knowledge of the Google Tech Stack. The teams use the Doubleclick Suite to execute and manage Digital Advertising and executing Digital Journeys.
However, this does include opportunities to use other technology as we grow and we look to the Programmatic Director as someone that is excited by innovation and technology in our industry.
As part of a growing team and business, we are looking for someone that is commercially aware, a proven people manager and someone who is solution orientated during this exciting phase of our business.
- Working closely with Internal Stakeholders such as Head of Display, Sales and Client Services to effectively scope and manage the resource within your team.
- Effectively deliver business as usual Programmatic and Display Campaigns. Supporting the team with development, education and knowledge to manage and meet Client KPIs.
- Promote collaboration across all Digital Service Lines (Analytics, Attribution, PPC, Social and Display) to increase your Team’s knowledge, thus improve performance of campaigns.
- Collaboration with Sales and Client Services creating pitch collateral and supporting new business including attending meetings and being the Display SME within that process.
- Be Solution Oriented
- Identify opportunities to grow or develop existing Clients
- Manage and Support the onboarding of new Clients
- Ensuring continuous outstanding service for our Clients, ensuring output is of the highest quality
- Define and Support Programmatic Best Practice
- Manage or oversee ad hoc projects that benefit the team, Display Service Line or wider business
- Working with the Head of Display, evaluate prospective programmatic vendors, select partners and project manage their implementation with the relevant teams.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Experience in RTB Technology, including but not limited to DMPs, SSPs, DSPs & Ad Exchanges.
- Ad Operations knowledge / experience an advantage
- Exceptional client service skills. Proven experience managing internal and external Clients.
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Leadership skills: managing direct reports, motivating teams.
- Clear passion for digital marketing
- High degree of computer literacy
Ability to multitask against competing priorities, in a fast-paced, responsive, working environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Jellyfish Online Marketing on apply.workable.com to apply.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.