Department of Transport and Public Works Construction Learnership 2021… Are you looking for a way to apply for the Department of Transport and Public Works Construction Learnership 2021? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about the Department of Transport and Public Works Construction Learnership 2021 and How To Apply.
Our Department of Transport and Public Works invites you to apply for construction-related learnership opportunities.
National Youth Service Learnerships 2021
Exciting training opportunities for unemployed youth who want to make a difference!
The Department of Transport and Public Works invites South Africans interested in careers in the following construction fields to apply for these exciting training opportunities:
- Health & Safety
- Landscaping & Horticulture
- Bricklaying and Plastering
HOW TO APPLY
- How To Register And Apply on the ESSA Website (pdf, 4.68 MB)
Important information to note:
- Only unemployed youth between 18-34 years will be considered
- Candidates can only apply for a training opportunity in the region where they reside
- A substance abuse test and medical test will form part of the final selection and appointment process
- Females, youth with disabilities and youth in conflict with the law are encouraged to apply
- Candidates must indicate the name of the region and for which trade they are applying e.g. Metro Electrical
- Technical support for ESSA registration and uploading of CV’s: PES@labour.gov.za
Application Deadline: Monday, 21 June, 2021 – 12:00
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.