The Clement Adesuyi Hasstrup Foundation is aimed at empowering the youths across the Six (6) Local Governments of Ijesa land towards the achievements of their educational dreams. Our yearly educational grants to hundreds of students in the last five (5) years have brought relief to many families.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) Scholarship Programme 2020 / 2021
- The Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) invites applications from undergraduate students of Ijesa origin for her annual scholarship award. Applicants must be registered Full-time undergraduates in any Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education and must be in great need of financial assistance for their academic pursuits and have evidence of good academic performance.
- Applicants for the scholarship must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (equivalent) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above.
- Applicants shall be required to provide personal details such as functional e-mail address, telephone number, family name/compound, status of parents and detailed reason why the applicants believe they should be considered for the award.
Applicants Shall be required to upload the following documents:
- Current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session.
- Letter of confirmation of membership of Federation of Ijesa Students’ Union (FISU) in the institution.
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicant’s Local Government Council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department.
- Details of certified last academic record from division of Exams and Records of the institution.
- Shortlisted applicants shall be required to attend oral interview and shall bring originals of all uploaded documents.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
For Enquiries, Contact:
Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF),
No 26, Burma Road,
P.O. Box 725, Apapa,
GSM: 08032184451 or 08023194946
Application Deadline: 27th August, 2021.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.