Alistair Business Development Graduate (SA) 2021… Are you looking for a way to apply for Alistair Business Development Graduate (SA) 2021? If yes, then this informative article is for you. You will be given detailed information about Alistair Business Development Graduate (SA) 2021, Qualification and How To Apply.
Are you someone with a “hunger for growth”, a “whatever it takes mentality” who understands the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one? Are you someone who “Questions things” and “looks for improvements”? If yes, you may be perfect to join our Business Development team!
Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings
We are looking for a Business Development candidate (Sandton) to assist with our clients.
- To focus on the customer experience
- To promote continual improvement, humility, and safety across the Group
- Maintain and update the customer database
- Maintain and update pricing database
- Consolidate information for preparation of the end of month newsletters
- Prepare and propose sales quotations to management and follow up for approval
- Analyzing trip costs
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Identifying and applying for tenders/ business opportunities
- Handle petty cash when required
- Assist the finance and BD team on any purpose when needed
Formal Training/Education/ Experience
- Minimum of Diploma / Bachelor’s degree
- R10,000 basic salary per month (3-month contract)
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation, leadership, and innovation
- Excellent written English
Career path following this role
- Pricing Analyst
- Business Development (external sales)
- Tender Specialist
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms.